The Faculty of Pharmacy at International Suleiman University is looking forward to excellence in the field of pharmacy education and scientific research and to provide the community with pharmaceutical cadres at the local, regional and international levels.
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Sulaiman International University is looking forward to creating an educational and research environment in line with the development of higher education and scientific research in order to provide the societies with highly qualified and experienced pharmacists capable of contributing to improving the health care of the community.
- Prepare qualified pharmacists with specialized sciences, professional skills and ethical values based on standard standards.
- To develop the process of pharmaceutical education and training through continuous improvement and updating of curriculum and study programs.
- Encouraging faculty members to conduct scientific research and applied pharmaceutical applications that contribute to the development of the pharmaceutical industry and community service at the local, regional and international levels.
- Provide students with the qualifications and skills that enable them to pursue their higher education in the various fields of pharmacy.
- Promote community participation and link the College of Pharmacy to the surrounding community.
Conditions of success, graduation and assessment:
1. The score for each course is 100 degrees.
2. The student is considered successful in the course if he obtains a higher final score or is equal to 55% of the higher grade of the course.
3. If a student succeeds in a course and receives an exam mark higher than 90% of the total mark, the university has the right to check the level of the student through an oral interview or a written exam, and to confirm his success in the course or to announce his absence if he is not at the required level.
4. In the case of failure of the student in the course, he must return it with his examinations, and with full reimbursement.
Language of study: English language Arabic language
Duration of study:
1. The duration of the study to obtain the degree of leave in pharmacy five years of study for the recipients on the basis of the secondary certificate and three years for the candidates in the program of promotion according to the Institute and specialization.
2. The student is allowed a maximum of 10 years for the secondary certificate holders and 6 years for the certificate holders of the intermediate institutes.
3. The academic year shall be divided into two separate classes. The University Council shall determine the date of beginning and ending of the study and the dates of the examinations according to the university calendar.
Overall graduation rate:
The rates of the courses in which the student succeeds for the five years are calculated and divided by the total number of courses and the general average is extracted.