LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TRACK
DEVELOP THE ENGLISH SKILLS NEEDED TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL INTERNATIONAL CAREER
Studying at IS University means that once you graduate you will get immersed in an international environment and you will have to face challenges at a global scale. In order to prepare you for the real world and avoid language constraints, our Bachelors are fully delivered in English. For those who need to improve their language skills in order to study in their natural and international language and graduate with a proficiency level of the language, we offer a special track during the first year.
WHAT IS THE LPT?
The Language Proficiency Track (LPT) has been designed for those students who wish to progressively adapt to studying fully in English at IS University. This track is available for first-year students of the following programs:
– Bachelor in Business Administration
– Bachelor of Laws
– Bachelor in Data and Business Analytics
– Bachelor in Economics
– Bachelor in Behavior and Social Sciences
– Bachelor in Communication and Digital Media
– Bachelor in Information Systems Management
– Bachelor in Politics, Law, and Economics
– Dual Degree in Politics, Law and Economics + Data and Business Analytics
– Dual Degree in Business Administration + Laws
The LPT will allow you to access the Bachelors and Dual Degrees fully in English and study with people from over 130 nationalities while reinforcing your language skills. The enrolled students have an early start that begins a few weeks before the academic year, and lasts one academic year.
A SPECIFIC SUMMER EARLY START
You will go through the first unit of the English Proficiency Course and you will study courses like Mathematics, Lawyering and Writing Skills, all in English.
**NOTE: The Summer Early Start will begin in mid-August until the official start date of the course.