1. A distinguished teaching staff comprising the elite of Arab professors from various legal, political, administrative, educational, religious and technological fields.
2. The university relies on advanced curricula and curricula that can be updated continuously to cope with the development of the rapid needs in the labor market.
3. The great interest in scientific research in various disciplines and giving it great priority by encouraging students to prepare and publish scientific research in scientific journals under the supervision of distinguished professors and supervisors who have great experience in this field. The university seeks to develop scientific research as a tool and a way of thinking and work that contribute to development And development at the university and society as a whole. Within this framework, the university presidency planned to be the year 2019 is the year of scientific research at the University of Solomon International.
4. Adopting modern and advanced teaching methods based on engaging the student in the educational and research process and avoiding the method of indoctrination.
5. Creating a competitive educational environment that encourages students to gain access to science and knowledge by giving large financial discounts to outstanding students, up to 100% for the first student at the end of each semester.
6. Focus on the quality of the educational process by providing all the required requirements and follow-up to the continued smooth operation of the teaching in all its functions.
7. Sending students to prestigious foreign universities to attend conferences and workshops and gain experience through scientific cooperation agreements signed with these universities which provide facilities for students to pursue their higher studies.
8. Provide training opportunities for students in various disciplines during their studies, which work to enhance the practical and practical side of students and integrate them in the labor market to identify the mechanisms used and linking theoretical knowledge with practical applications.
9. The University pays great attention to specialized scientific initiatives and activities. The University organizes annual conferences, seminars and workshops which attract the most important local and foreign expertise and expertise.
10. Organizing scientific visits for students to companies, institutions and laboratories to view the mechanisms of work and to identify the latest technologies used.
11. Supporting the practical rehabilitation of students through the organization of training courses in various disciplines on a permanent basis and providing them with certificates of attendance for these courses in cooperation with local and international bodies and institutions.
12. Attention to various types of cultural, social, artistic and sports activities, where the University annually organizes many of these activities in order to encourage and develop students’ talents.
13. Organizing exhibitions of job opportunities within the university in order to provide students with the opportunity to communicate with companies and institutions directly and to identify the available job opportunities and qualifications.